Love Is The Answer

Monday, November 27, 2017



Been thinking a lot about my Biopsy... the result comes out in a few days. It consumes my thoughts throughout the day, and keeps me awake at nights. 

Now that reality has finally kicked in, I can now shed a few tears here and there. I haven't broken down into a major meltdown. The tears just quietly come and go, usually when I'm alone.

Is it because, when I look back on my life, it is a long list of regrets and what-if's ? And as I contemplate on the possibility that my life could end at any moment, the only thing I can think of is, no, not yet. I still have so much to do. Please give me a second chance.

So much to do, yet so little time. That is now the melody of my song, and the story of my life.

But despite the despair and anguish that I feel, I am not without hope. When I look at the faces of every person who loves me and those who are dear to me,I am filled with hope that somehow, I will get through this. I am not alone. There are people behind me in my journey. 

So you see? Love really is the answer. In desperate times when you think you can't take it anymore, love fills you with hope. It gives you the strength to go on.

Talk to you all soon 


You Might Also Like

0 comments




♥ Drop Dead Pink ♥