Christmas 2018 Wishlist

Tuesday, November 20, 2018


What do I want for Christmas? Hmmm.... actually, I have a lot on my Christmas Wishlist!!!  


1. "Fantasia" and "Serene" adult coloring books by Nicholas F. Chandrawienata! These coloring books are so amazing! I discovered Nicholas on Instagram and he is super talented. If you look at his hand-illustrated artworks, you will be blown away by such amazing talent. 




2. Prismacolor Pencils 150 Set - this is a pricey set of pencils. But wow 150 colors to choose from! I have the 36 colors set and I know from first-hand experience that these pencils color really beautifully. They are creamy and soft, and every color blends easily with one another. The large choice of colors offer endless possibilities! 




3. Rita Berman adult coloring books - All 5 books! Like Nicholas, I discovered Rita Berman on Instagram. And she's really amazing. Her coloring books are just magical. I do not own any of her books yet, but saving up to get every single one! 


4. Johanna Basford's "World of Flowers" and "Johanna's Christmas" coloring books - I already own her other coloring books except those two. Her books are the ones that got me started in my coloring journey. Her books are, simply put, the most beautiful ones out there. Johanna's "Ivy and the Inky The Butterfly" book is my favorite. 


5. My own Coloring Space - Right now, I color wherever I can... on the kitchen table, on my computer table, in the living room table...even in my bed. But it would be so nice to have my own coloring space, where I can get all my books and art supplies organized neatly and conveniently. Also I do a lot of Bible study, so an office or study space is really important to me.


6. Any of these Winter Coats - since Christmas is coming and it's getting really, really cold, a winter coat is simply a necessity. I found these  winter jackets online and I absolutely think they're cute. They look comfy, they look pretty, and they will really help me deal with the cold on my frequent trips to and from the hospital.



7. Hurom Slow Juicer - I've been juicing fruits and vegetables to help facilitate my healing. However my current juicer is a high speed juicer, and it doesn't yield as much juice as the slow types of juicers. So I went online looking for a good juicer and came across the Hurom brand, and was amazed by the positive reviews. So, definitely adding this to my wishlist. 



Well, that's my christmas wishlist! There are still a lot of things I could add, but for now, these are the main ones that I'd really love to get for christmas. But even so, I will never get them  ... Unless someone buys them for me!   

You Might Also Like

0 comments




♥ Drop Dead Pink ♥